ABOUT GUFO Sunglasses
GUFO is an Italian creation by Giuseppe Marino (Fashion industry and digital entrepreneur). We are going to launch an inimitible fashionable product with beautiful quality which has no impact on the environment.
Combining a unique design with quality, as well as being eco-friendly, has not always been easy but this has been mastered with the:
We started by drawing shapes that we liked, moved it on the wood and then began to knead it by hand.
We have paid attention to 3 crucial points:
- A new unique design that is fashionable and which stands out from its competitors;
- 100% handmade with recycled biodegradable materials which are eco-friendly;
- Having great care and attention to detail and its overall superior quality.
GUFO IS ALSO BACKED WITH A WARRANTY
We’re so confident with the quality that we guarantee them so if something happens to them within the first two years, then please return them to us, we would be happy to replace them.
Warranty includes the wooden sunglasses frame.
Warranty does not cover:
- The break or scratch of the lenses
- Wear and tear and aging (e.g. scratched wood; alteration of the color and/or material of wooden frame)
- Any damage on any part of the sunglasses resulting from abnormal/abusive use, lack of care, negligence, accidents (knocks dents, crushing, broken crystal, etc.)
MORE ABOUT THE GUFO QUALITY
All of the unisex sunglasses are equipped with high-quality lenses, 100% UVA / UVB protection, and are polarized so preventing the polarized light – hence reflected – from reaching the eyes, thus reducing dramatically the reflections generated from shiny surfaces such as chrome, mirrors and water.
• Multilayer coating of the inner surface with mirror effect of outward and inward antireflection effect. Also the outer surface is antireflection treated to ensure the best results in terms of optical quality.
• Available on colored lenses. With this type the mirror makes the bright color and mirrored, if the lens is white, creates a luminous effect multilayer color-changing reflections. Guaranteed quality optical absorption unchanged and a light and restful.
The material used is wood, specifically maple, as it is known for its resistance. The wood has been coated with a resin to make sure it is totally waterproof which also gives it the advantage of being stable over a long period.